How to take advantage of the analyzes of the future with Teletest
You are probably wondering what this Teletest thing is. To explain it to you, let us welcome you to the future.
teletest is much more than a clinical analysis laboratory.
Teletest laboratories have almost 30 years of history and experience in the field of analytics (and despite this, we welcome you to the future, now you will understand). They started out as a clinical analysis laboratory, but quickly innovated with the incorporation of new processes and techniques.
In the field of fertility and reproduction, the research and analysis capacity is increasing, and more complete.
Especially in the study of microbiota and its imbalances: the dysbiosis.
The dysbiosis of women
Currently, technological research on topics related to the microbiota has advanced a lot.
So much so, that today no one can deny the importance of the behavior of the bacteria that live inside our body.
And it is that, beyond the intestinal microbiota, today research focuses on the different communities of microorganisms that inhabit our body.
Speaking specifically of fertility and reproduction, studying dysbiosis in women is perfect for analyzing the microbiota and pathogens what do they have to do with female health, through the reproductive system.
Luckily for everyone, there are currently many professionals who are dedicated to the study of vaginal microbiota. While is true that hormones and their activity are responsible for many issues related to female health problems, clinical tests have shown that there are other phenomena involved, such as metabolic problems.
The vaginal microbiome has to do with the menstrual cycle, fertility and risk of infections. Its imbalance (dysbiosis) can lead to significant health problems. One of the most frequent is vaginosis.
What can be the causes of vaginosis?
- Hormonal disorders
- Contraceptive use
One of the big drawbacks is that a woman can suffer from vaginosis for a long time, without having obvious clinical symptoms. This is where they can step in Teletest analyzes to improve fertility through the detection of dysbiosis, among many other analyses.
But, what are the analyzes that it offers teletest in the field of fertility and reproductive health? 🔽
Vaginal dysbiosis test
The vaginal dysbiosis test is the perfect instrument to study the alterations of the vaginal biofilm, which have to do with fertility, menstrual imbalances, inflammation and infections, basic aspects of women's reproductive health.
This is your ideal test in the following cases:
- menstrual imbalances.
- Vaginosis: punctual or repeated infections.
- Fertility study: implantation failures, repeated miscarriages.
- Infections due to overgrowth of pathogens and species.
This test is very comfortable because you can do it yourself from home. You take the sample on the days indicated by the test and as soon as you have it, a delivery person will pick it up at your home. (Depending on the country the shipping system may vary)
There are 3 different profiles:
- Basic: study of the microbiota and evaluation of imbalances in the vaginal biofilm.
- Extended: The study of infections due to overgrowth of pathogens and species is added to the basic study.
- More: Liquid Cytology (assessment of cellular atypia) is added to the two previous studies.
You can consult this graph and all the characteristics of the dysbiosis test on the Teletest website.
Endometrial Dysbiosis Test
With the endometrial dysbiosis tests, in Teletest they evaluate the microbiota of the endometrium to study aspects related to fertility and infections or inflammations connected with pathogens.
It is indicated for:
- Fertility studies: recurrent miscarriages and implantation failures.
- Infections due to overgrowth of pathogens and species.
In order to obtain the sample to be analyzed in the laboratory, you will require a health professional specialized in gynecology so that you can obtain the sample in consultation.
Oral Dysbiosis Test
It is the ideal tool for the study of the oral microbiota, which although it seems strange, directly affects the fertility of women, in addition to being able to cause digestive and cardiovascular problems.
In addition, it helps to identify periodontal pathologies and caries.
It is for you if:
- You want to analyze your fertility from a different point of view.
- You suffer from pathologies such as halitosis, sores or canker sores.
- You have a tendency to develop periodontal pathologies and cavities.
Thanks to the results of this test, evidence can be seen that allows changes in eating habits and personalized treatment such as the use of antibiotics (under medical prescription), probiotics or prebiotics.
female hormonal health
Hormonal health is one of the pillars that we have to control when we are trying to get pregnant.
For this reason, in Teletest they give you the possibility of carrying out analyzes of all the aspects related to hormonal health and fertility, as well as budgeting them in a personalized way. You can find all of them by writing them this link.
- ovarian reserve.
- Basic coagulation.
- Vitamins and minerals.
- Resistance to insulin.
- Seminal dysbiosis.
Now that you know the possibilities offered by Teletest laboratories, you will like to know that, in this online space specialized in fertility we have a 10% discount on all your tests.
To achieve this, you have it very easy:
- Choose the diagnostic test you want to perform.
- Choose where you want to extract the sample. You will see that it will give you the choice between going to a Teletest center in person or having a kit sent to your home. In the event that you prefer to go to a Teletest center, we provide you with the list of centers by clicking this link. If, on the other hand, you prefer to have the kit sent to your home, we will tell you how to obtain it. The discount will serve you in both cases and in all the teletest tests.
- Write the word GOFERTIL in the space reserved for "Promotional Code", and click "Apply".
This image is an example, in your case, another budget number and another password will appear
The extraction kit
The extraction kits are the way to be able to carry out any test without having to go to the Teletest centers: in the event that your place of residence is very far from Madrid or Barcelona or for any other reason.
How does the process work?
- Within the Teletest website, you will see a tab of “Access to your kit”:
- Click on "I have a request without Kit"
- Choose the requested test, complete your personal data and proceed to payment. Don't forget to enter the promotional code "GOFERTIL" and click on "Apply” to get your 10% discount.
- When you receive the kit at home, it is necessary to choose the requested test again and complete the included forms.
- You can check the results either by email or also in the My Results / Download reports tab. You will need a reference number and a code to access that you will find in the kit instructions form)
- Aspects to consider:
- *The courier service is included in the price in the case of residing in Spain (Canary and Balearic Islands consult with the laboratory)
- *For shipments to Europe, there is an added charge that you must consult with the laboratory.
- *For shipments to the rest of the world, consult the added charge directly with the laboratory.
- *It is very important not to take antibiotics (or probiotics) for at least a week before extracting the sample in cases of dysbiosis analysis. Always read the specific specifications both in this type of test and in any other type of analytics.
We all know the importance of control in any process related to fertility. The feeling of being cared for It is very important both physically and emotionally.
In the Telest laboratories you will find a professional team whose mission is to continuously improve the technology and the quality of its analysis, in order to adjust to the needs of women (and also men) in terms of fertility.
If you have any questions about the tests or their operation, do not hesitate to contact teletest, they will be happy to assist you.
Other teletest tests
In addition to the microbiota tests related to female fertility, within teletest you can find tests for male fertility, such as the seminogram, the study of the microbiota in semen or the study of the microbiota in urine among others.
Keep in mind, that the teletest discount code GOFERTIL It is useful for all kinds of analyses, even the most basic ones, not only those specialized in fertility or intestinal dysbiosis or parasites.
Note: If you make a purchase with the coupon, in the report, the annotation "patient Gina Oller" will appear if you are not a patient of the consultation and I will not see or assess your results and they will be only for you. I recommend that you always interpret them accompanied by a health professional.